For those who are new to skin regimes using a powder may seem a little strange at first - but fear not! This little ripper is a great addition to your repertoire.
Whilst it is a gentle exfoliant it is powerful! Containing all types of fruit enzymes and AHA’s to dissolve excess surface cells, lighten and brighten your skin and even out skin tone. You only need about half a teaspoon of the Daily Microfoliant with a tiny amount of water. Work it into a paste and apply to the skin in circular motions, then rinse. How easy is that? Use daily… I prefer of a morning.. to reveal brighter and smoother skin prior to finishing off my skincare routine.
Suitable for all skin types, especially;
- Acne prone
- Dry skin
- Gentle enough to use daily
- Removes dulling surface debris to reveal a brighter, smoother skin
- Stimulates cell renewal for improved suppleness
- Helps to balance pigmentation for a more even skin complexion
- The perfect daytime companion to Daily Resurfacer
How To Use
- After cleansing, apply a small amount (approx half a teaspoon) of Daily Microfoliant into wet hands and create a creamy paste
- Apply and massage over damp skin for one minute with small circular movements (avoid eye area)
- Use The Sponge Cloth or rinse with water to remove
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca, Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Citric Acid.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.