This product really irritates my skin. I wanted a sunscreen to wear under make-up that wouldn't leave a shiny residue. I've never had any issue with other Dermalogica products so I am disappointed this one didn't work out, especially given the price.
Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturiser or foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.
- boost the UV defense of prescribed Dermalogica Moisturisers by mixing equal parts together
- non chalky with extracts of Green Tea and Grape Seed forms an invisible shield against skin damaging environmental assault
- vitamin C improves provides defense against skin ageing free radicals
How to use
- apply generous amount to face, neck and hands
- apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure
- it is optimal to reapply product after swimming and exercise for full coverage
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%).
Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius(Safflower) Oleosomes, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate /VP Copolymer, Dimethyl Capramide, Nylon-12, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Gluconic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.