Our hands are generally one of the most unprotected parts of our body from damage of sun and toxins, and are often the most skin-damaged part of our body. Dry, cracking, wrinkled, and sun-spotted hands are very common within Australia.
The Omnilux Contour Glove uses optimised energy output and two clinically proven wavelengths of LED light which work on a cellular level to stimulate collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and reduce sun damage and the visible signs of ageing.
With Omnilux Contour, coupled with a curated range of at-home skincare prescribed by a Dermal Therapist, you can take your skin to the next level. Omnilux Contour Glove is a flexible and portable, FDA-cleared, clinically proven LED Light Device backed by the science behind Omnilux which has been tested and proven by over 50 peer-reviewed papers giving you peace of mind in your at-home treatments.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Specifically designed to target dryness, dullness, scarring, hyperpigmentation, redness and sensitivity
- Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation and redness
- Two clinically proven wavelengths work on a cellular level to stimulate collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and reduce sun damage and the visible signs of ageing.
- Non-Invasive & Painless
- Easy, Quick, & Comfortable to use (you don't have to be laying down for a treatment)
- Proven Results with over 50 peer-reviewed papers written on Omnilux technology
- Natural & Chemical Free
How to Use
- For optimal results, use your Omnilux for 10 minute sessions, three to five times a week for six weeks.
- After the initial series is complete, use as desired to maintain healthy skin maintenance
- See the contraindications prior to use
On each treatment;
- Charge your controller & then connect it to the device
- Prep your skin (Double cleanse & Exfoliate)
- Secure the device around your neck using the velcro straps. While your device is on, we recommend relaxing your body at the same time to appease any external stresses (but you can multi-task whilst running your treatment at the same time if required)
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Once your treatment is complete, remove the device and gently wipe it down (we recommend antibacterial wipes)
- Apply your serums, moisturiser and SPF (if treating during the morning or daytime)
THE TECHNICAL SPECS
- Red & Near-Infrared
- 633nm and 830nm
- FDA Cleared
Number of LED's
- 144 LEDs (2 per LED bulb)
- 72 LED bulbs
Hands and Wrists
- 2 years device
- Flexible silicone GLOVE device
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB C line to output connector
- Adjustable straps
- Carry bag
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Contour™ LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding unless approved by your Doctor. The Omnilux Contour™ LED system has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
DO NOT use in conjunction with prescribed medication
If you're unsure if this device is right for you, we recommend having a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified Dermal Therapists where you can discuss your skin goals and they will help guide you toward the product(s) that will help you achieve those goals.