Reveal the real you with acne-free skin by using the Omnilux Clear, at-home, clinically proven LED mask.
We know that Acne can lead to insecurities around our skin and appearance, and often can lead to a lack of confidence in ourselves. Omnilux clear, coupled with a curated range of at-home skincare prescribed by a Dermal Therapist, you can take control of your acne and experience the relief and confidence you deserve.
Omnilux CLEAR™ is the original, flexible, FDA-cleared, clinically proven light therapy mask specifically designed for acne. The science behind Omnilux has been tested and proven by over 50 peer-reviewed papers giving you peace of mind in your at-home treatments. Omnilux Clear has two LED wavelengths (red and blue), optimized energy output, more LEDs and a larger treatment area.
- Acne Prone
- Suitable for Teenage Skin
- Two clinically proven wavelengths work on a cellular level to kill acne-forming bacteria
- Non-Invasive & Painless
- Easy, Quick, & Comfortable to use (you don't have to be laying down for a treatment)
- Proven Results with over 50 peer-reviewed papers written on Omnilux technology
- Natural & Chemical Free
- Drug Free & Cost Effective
How to Use
- For optimal results, use your Omnilux Clear for 10 minute sessions, three to five times a week for six weeks.
- After the initial series is complete, use at the first signs of a breakout and as desired.
- See the contraindications prior to use
On each treatment;
- Charge your controller & then connect it to the device
- Prep your skin (Double cleanse & Exfoliate)
- Secure the device to your head using the velcro straps. While your device is on, we recommend relaxing your body at the same time to appease any external stresses (but you can multi-task whilst running your treatment at the same time if required)
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Once your treatment is complete, remove the mask and gently wipe it down (we recommend antibacterial wipes)
- Apply your serums, moisturiser and SPF (if treating during the morning or daytime)
THE TECHNICAL SPECS
- Red & Blue
- 633nm and 415nm
- FDA Cleared
Number of LED's
- 132 LEDs (2 per LED bulb)
- 66 LED bulbs
- 2 years device, 1 year controller
- Flexible silicone CLEAR device
- Rechargeable battery controller
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB C line to USB A connector
- Head straps
- Carry bag
- Built-in protective eye shields
DO NOT use the Omnilux CLEAR™ if you are a child under 14 years of age. The safety of the device for children younger than 14 years of age has NOT been tested and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux CLEAR™ device to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use (mild to moderate acne vulgaris). The Omnilux CLEAR™ device has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed, and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use if pregnant, unless approved by your Doctor.
DO NOT use in conjunction with
If you're unsure if this device is right for you, we recommend having a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified Dermal Therapists where you can discuss your skin goals and they will help guide you toward the product(s) that will help you achieve those goals.