Enriched with the purifying energy of bentonite and kaolin clay, this clarifying facial mask gently detoxes the skin to promote a clear, radiant complexion. Deep-seated impurities are instantly melted away, the skin's natural oils are brought back into balance and pores are undeniably refined. Expertly blended to nourish and care for your complexion, the silky formula uses extracts of cranberry to enhance skin texture and luminosity, while vitamin E locks in moisture for optimal hydration.
- natural clays draw out impurities from deep within the skin to clear congested areas
- the innovative mask doesn't cement like other clay facials, meaning it won't leave skin dehydrated and it can be removed effortlessly with just a few splashes of warm water
- leaves complexion positively radiant, optimally hydrated and flawlessly clear
How to use
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of Natural Clay Mask across the face (avoid eye area)
- Allow to infuse for 10 minutes, then rinse well with warm water
- Use daily or weekly to clarify the skin and restore radiance
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Dimethicone, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Maltodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Alcohol, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Myristic Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.