Hydr8 B5 Intense kickstarts the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin, blocks its breakdown and works in conjunction with hyaluronic acid to deliver immediate and long-term hydration for all-day moisture. The lightweight serum is intensified with Natural Moisturising Factors, which make up the skin's integral hydration system, grabbing onto moisture for supple and nourished skin. Hydr8 B5 Intense gives your skin the power to withstand dehydrating changes in temperature and humidity, leaving the complexion showered in moisture.
- Maintaining the same textual characteristics of the original best-seller, this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum upgrade is the ultimate antidote for parched, dry skin.
- This nourishing superfood protects the skins natural stores of hyaluronic acid to promote a supple complexion from the inside out.
How to use
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Hydr8 B5 Intense across the face, neck and décolletage.
- If using in the morning, leave to absorb before applying moisturiser and sunscreen.
- For overnight rejuvenation, after Hydr8 B5 Intense has absorbed into your skin, follow up with your vitamin A serum or moisturiser.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Creatine, Allantoin, Diglycerin, Amelanchier Alnifolia (Saskatoon) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Black Carrot) Juice, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lysine, PCA, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Calcium Pantothenate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Taurine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Lysine HCl, Alanine, Arginine, Histidine HCl, Serine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Threonine, Valine, Leucine, Glycine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.