Rediscover youthful skin with Crystal Retinal 3, Medik8's latest innovation in vitamin A. Unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. Crystal Retinal 3 is perfect for those who are new to vitamin A or who are looking to upgrade their retinol results.
- helps resurface and renew the complexion
- has all the anti-ageing, radiance-boosting and clarifying benefits of retinol with low irritation
- naturally peach coloured serum cream sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and smooth the complexion
- natural comforting aroma of vanilla and tonka bean leaves skin strengthened, hydrated and ready for overnight rejuvenation
How to use
- After cleansing in the evening, massage 2 pumps of Crystal Retinal 3 across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb before applying your moisturiser.
- Crystal Retinal 3 application should be phased in gradually (use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night)
- Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product, and for 1 week after.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Retinal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, BHT, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.