Rediscover youthful skin with Crystal Retinal 1, Medik8's latest innovation in vitamin A. Unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. Crystal Retinal 1 is perfect for those who are new to vitamin A or who are looking to upgrade their retinol results.
- visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- firms and plumps the complexion to resurface skin texture and soften the face
- hyaluronic acid, glycerin and vitamin E, hydrates skin at every level to deliver a supple, even-toned, more youthful-looking complexion
- actively helps reduce blemish-causing bacteria to keep skin clear and balanced
How to use
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb before applying your moisturiser.
- Crystal Retinal 1 application should be phased in gradually (use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night)
- Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Retinal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, BHT, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.