This nourishing serum helps to combat all kinds of redness, including flare-ups caused by day-to-day environmental stress, irritants and dryness. Crafted with teprenone, a patented anti-redness ingredient designed to restore stressed, angry skin. Clinical trials have shown that teprenone can reduce redness by up to 30% after just 1 month of use as well as reducing visible signs of ageing. Overtime, Calmwise Serum leaves damaged, sore skin looking calm and feeling comfortable.
- Teprenone, the key active ingredient in Calmwise Serum, has been found to visibly reduce red, reactive skin in just 1 month
- The soothing formula is designed specifically for sensitised skin, so is non-irritating, fragrance-free and paraben-free
- The silky serum absorbs into the skin quickly, leaving behind a naturally glowing and hydrated complexion
- Suitable for all skin types, the lightweight serum is non-comedogenic and won't aggravate acne
How to use
- After cleansing, massage 4 drops across the affected area
- Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser
- Follow with sunscreen in the day
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Teprenone, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.