A multi-action treatment for redness-prone skin providing instant colour correction as well as caring for sensitivity. Mineral green pigments quickly blend with your skin tone upon application, instantly neutralising redness for a more even complexion. Perfect for use under make-up or alone for quick colour correction and all-day hydration. The restorative cream provides immediate relief for all types of redness including rosacea, thread veins and redness caused by blemishes.
- an anti-redness cream designed to prevent flare-ups and provide instant coverage
- the nourishing cream absorbs quickly to leave skin smooth and supple
- alcohol-free formula helps to reduce discomfort, prevent environmental damage and reduce skin reactivity; all while soothing and calming redness.
How to use
- After cleansing and applying serum, apply a small amount of Calmwise Colour Correct to face, neck and décolletage (avoid eye area)
- Use light, upward strokes to blend in the cream and allow to absorb
- On more sensitive areas, gently tap the product into the skin
- Make-up can be applied soon afterwards as needed
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Bakuchiol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-75 Stearate, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Fruit Extract, Steareth-20, Ceteth-20, Bisabolol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caffeine, Alumina, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Perfluorodecalin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Silica, Benzoic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.