An advanced antioxidant night cream that works while you sleep to restore and deeply hydrate skin. Including Medik8's Midnight Repair Complex, which features powerful antioxidants such as dragon fruit extract, saskatoon berry and restoring peptides to encourage cell repair throughout the night. Advanced ceramides are used in an optimised ratio to help plump and hydrate skin as well as restoring its natural defence barriers.
Powerful antioxidants work to counteract damage caused by free radicals throughout the day. Designed to be used after vitamin A, the formula works perfectly alongside retinol to moisturise skin and leave the complexion smooth, supple and younger-looking.
Directions For Use:
- After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula to apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Use light, upward strokes and allow cream to fully absorb.
- An intensely moisturising antioxidant night cream with a calming botanical fragrance including lavender, sweet orange oil and neroli.
- Packed with antioxidants to flood the skin with restorative and protective benefits.
- The formula is deeply hydrating and absorbs into the complexion quickly.
- Skin feels smooth and plump, while the gentle aroma prepares you for a restful night's sleep.
- Ceramide Complex: An intelligent combination of ceramide 1 and 3 alongside cholesterol and fatty acids which mimic the skin's natural lipid barrier; intensely restoring and nourishing.
- Cell Repairing Peptide: An iron hexapeptide effectively neutralises free radicals which can cause premature skin ageing. This helps to prevent damage to skin cells and proteins.
- Saskatoon Berry: The Canadian superberry, bright purple saskatoon is rich in anthocyanins; supercharged antioxidants with exceptional ability against damaging free radicals.
- Dragon Fruit Extract: Derived from the night blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: This naturally occurring molecule in the body works synergistically with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the production of hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, C12-16 Alcohols, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide 3, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Amelanchier Alnifolia (Saskatoon Berry) Fruit Extract, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Phytosphingosine, Sorbitan Olivate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol, Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, VetiverIa Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Behenic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Carbomer, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool.