As we welcome Murad to the Prodermal family, our team have been obsessing over their range of products and in particular, the retinols! Murad prides itself on offering potent-yet-gentle formulas with their retinol products and we love that the results are impressive, not aggressive!
If you are looking for a way to decrease lines and wrinkles in your skin, whilst boosting collagen production, retinol is the way to go! Retinol is a form of synthetic Vitamin A that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and signs of ageing. For decades retinol has set the gold standard in skincare and for good reason. It's clinically proven to speed up cellular turnover, it enhances skin brightness and tone, smoothes textural differences and helps the skin turn back the ageing clock.
So what sets Murad retinol apart from all others?
As I mentioned, they pride themselves on a potent-yet-gentle formula, so you can really bring out the best in your skin with their retinols. We recommend using the retinols as part of a preventative and corrective addition to your skincare routine. The results? You will absolutely notice a difference on the surface on your skin and your cells underneath that you can't see will also be thanking you!
Many retinol formulas rely on a single form of retinol to deliver results, can take several weeks to deliver results and may cause redness, itching and irritation. As pioneers of cosmeceutical skincare, Murad are no strangers to impressive delivery systems and their retinol products really showcase this! Packed with a unique combination of 3 different retinol technologies, Murad's Retinol Tri-Active Technology overcomes any drawbacks you may have come to experience from using a retinol in the past. We love that their products quickly and visibly minimise lines and deep wrinkles, evens out the skin tone and boosts radiance all whilst being gentle on the skin.
The three different technologies combined within Murad products with retinol are:
- Fast-acting retinoid: This goes to work immediately upon application to deliver rapid, visible results.
- Time-released retinol: This controls the release of retinol and encourages ongoing skin benefits while still minimising the potential for irritation.
- Retinol booster: This booster supercharges retinol’s ability to increase cell turnover when it’s used in combination with retinol.
Murad has a three-part retinol skincare routine:
- Retinol Youth Renewal Serum. SHOP HERE
- Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream (improves the look of youthful contours and wrinkles while intensely hydrating the skin). SHOP HERE
- Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum (improves the look of wrinkles all around eyes—including lids!—with 360 application). SHOP HERE
Unsure if Murad retinol products are for you or how to bring out the best in your skin? Book a free virtual skin consult with one of our Dermal Therapists here.