Dermalogica mediBac Clearing is changing to Active Clearing with the launch of TWO new products!
See the full mediBac Clearing | Active Clearing range here.
Today, more people are experiencing chronic stress and adult acne than ever before. Coincidence? Not according to the skin health experts at Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute. Across the globe, the modern pace of life has increased dramatically, yet the body’s biochemistry has not changed much since the Stone Age. The resulting chronic stress and hormonal imbalances, combined with environmental shifts and our busy lifestyles, are causing more breakouts and accelerated signs of skin ageing.
Adult acne is particularly prevalent in adult women, who face rising socioeconomic pressures to work outside the home while growing and maintaining a functioning household. Is this an “epidemic,” as some dermatologists call it, or “the new normal”?
Dermalogica recognise that changing times call for changing skin care, which is why we created NEW AGE Bright Clearing Serum and AGE Bright Spot Fader. These multi-tasking brightening-and-clearing formulas work on a whole new level to actively clear breakouts and restore radiance to prematurely-ageing skin. Both help accelerate skin cell turnover (a process that slows with age) and keep skin clear of breakouts while promoting even skin tone – all without over-drying already-sensitive adult skin.
These two NEW products will be a part of the NEW Active Clearing range that will replace the current mediBac Clearing range of products taking place from during June 2019.
NEW! AGE Bright Clearing Serum
- This active, highly-concentrated brightening clearing serum exfoliates to help prevent breakouts, and accelerates cell turnover to help reduce signs of skin ageing.
- Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, helps reduce breakouts to clear skin.
- AGE BrightTM Complex works with the skin’s natural microbiome for clearer, brighter skin.
- Phytoactives from Resurrection Plant, known for its ability to survive extreme dehydration, hydrate and smooth skin.
- Niacinamide works together with White Shiitake Mushroom to promote brighter, more even skin tone.
NEW! AGE Bright Spot Fader
- This two-in-one brightening spot treatment helps reduce the appearance of active breakouts and post-breakout marks.
- Salicylic Acid works to clear breakouts.
- Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks, improving uneven skin tone.
- AGE BrightTM Complex reduces visible skin ageing and helps prevent over-drying.
AGE Bright Clearing Serum comes in a 30ml bottle, and AGE Bright Spot Fader comes in a 15ml tube and will be available from Prodermal on June 7, 2019.
AGE Bright Clearing Serum and AGE Bright Spot Fader are part of Dermalogica’s NEW Active Clearing line, which clears adult acne and reduces signs of premature skin ageing – all with the latest active ingredient technology. Active Clearing products can be layered for maximum results, or used separately to address a specific concern.
Most of your favourite Dermalogica mediBac Clearing products will be transitioning to the Active Clearing range from June 2019:
Clearing Skin Wash
- Foaming breakout clearing cleanser helps clear skin and reduce visible signs of skin ageing. The skin is left clean and prepped for optimal absorption of Active Clearing treatment ingredients.
- Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles and smooth away dullness that contributes to visible skin ageing.
- Menthol and Camphor help cool the skin.
Overnight Clearing Gel
- Nighttime gel helps clear breakouts and reduce visible signs of skin ageing.
- Salicylic Acid sloughs off pore-clogging skin cells to inhibit development of further breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil soothes the skin while you sleep.
- Contains Niacinamide, Biotin, Zinc Gluconate and Caffeine, as well as natural extracts of Meadowsweet, Yeast and Licorice.
Sebum Clearing Masque
- Soothing clay masque helps clear breakouts, even skin tone and minimise premature signs of skin ageing.
- Oil-absorbing clays help detoxify skin.
- Salicylic Acid clears pore congestion.
- Calming botanicals such as Oat and Bisabolol help soothe aggravation brought on by breakouts.
- Safflower Oil helps counter fine dehydration lines.
- Contains Licorice and Niacinamide.
Oil Free Matte SPF30
- Broad Spectrum sunscreen and mattifying moisturiser helps prevent shine and skin ageing on oily, breakout- prone skin.
- Lightweight, ultra-sheer formula contains an advanced blend of Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Biotin and Yeast Extract.
- Oil absorbers help maintain an all-day matte finish, preventing shine without any powdery residue.
- Sheer formula helps provide defence against skin-ageing UV light.
Active Clearing products are vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and formulated without artificial fragrances or colours. Dermalogica have also created a fun and informative quiz to help educate you on your breakouts. Simply go to activeclearingquiz.com for more!
See the full mediBac | Active Clearing range here.