Pure Retinol combined with an anti-ageing Biomimetic Tripeptide stimulates collagen and accelerates cell renewal. Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid provides 5 times the moisturising power and 50 times the moisture retaining properties of traditional Hyaluronic Acid, smoothing skin texture and ensuring plump, hydrated and more radiant skin complexion.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Helps diminish the appearance of sun damage and pigmentation.
- Assists with improving skin tone and texture.
- Scientifically formulated to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Supports the production of healthy collagen, leaving firmer, smoother and more youthful looking skin.
- Contains a revolutionary anti-irritant complex.
- Helps protect skin for the damaging effects of daily pollution.
How to use
Apply sparingly in the evening after cleansing. Limit initial evening application to once or twice weekly and gradually increase usage as tolerated to daily or alternate day use. Application of super A+ serum and radiance serum is recommended on alternate nights. For optimum results mix super B complex and super A+ serum together. Combine on the back of the hand and apply to face, neck and décolletage. If redness or flaking is experienced, please cease application and recommence in 2 weeks, with one application per week and slowly increase with the skin’s tolerance.
- Avoid use while pregnant.
- Do not use if taking prescription acne medication.
- Always use a sunscreen when using a Vitamin A treatment.
Retinol (Vitamin A), Biomimetic Tripeptide, Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cestrum Latifolium Leaf Extract.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.