Powerful treatment cream accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin ageing overnight. Active microencapsulated pure Retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight signs of ageing including uneven skin tone and discoloration. Formulated with a clinically-proven bioenergized Copper amino acid complex shown to reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness. Includes a moisturizing Buffer Cream (included) to help skin acclimate to this highly-active form of Retinol. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.
- Accelerates skin renewal and repair
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and uneven skin tone
- Improves skin firmness
- Increases hydration
How to use
- Use at night only
- For the first two weeks, mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream (included) and apply to cleansed skin at night, when cell renewal is at its prime
- As your skin adjusts to the Overnight Retinol Repair you can transition to nightly use and gradually increase the ratio of Overnight Retinol Repair to Buffer Cream. If Buffer Cream is depleted then substitute your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE USING:
AGE Smart Overnight Retinol Repair is a highly-active product and the following recommendations/care should be followed:
- As this product is highly concentrated it is recommended mixing 3 parts buffer cream to 1 part Overnight Retinol Repair for initial use and increasing the ratio of Overnight Retinol Repair as your skin adapts to the Retinol.
- Retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun as it stimulates cell turnover and thins the epidermis. It is recommended to use an spf 30 - 50 sunscreen whilst using this product. A physical sunscreen is recommended during the first two weeks.
- This product should not be used whilst pregnant, breastfeeding or whilst using Roaccutaine. Please always check with your medical professional if unsure before using.
- Temporary symptoms of redness, flaking, irritation and sensitivity may occur. These reactions are common with retinol use and will decrease as the skin adjusts and builds retinol receptors.
Overnight Retinol Repair: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Xylitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Glucose, Cetyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glycoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.