A powerful thermal skin polisher that combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture and enhance penetration of age-fighting actives into the skin while advanced technology ingredients condition and treat the skin.
- gently polishes off dulling skin cells to reveal smoother, fresher skin
- thermal technology activates upon contact with water to drive beneficial ingredients further into the skin
- provides antioxidant protection while suppressing the formation of AGEs
- alpha and beta hydroxy acids that stimulate exfoliation of cells, leaving a smoother skin surface
- pure vitamin A helps reverse the signs of ageing
- vitamin E helps smooth skin
- vitamin C stimulates skin strengthening collagen
How to use
- after cleansing, apply to damp skin in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes (avoid eye area)
- a more intense result can be achieved by using directly on dry skin
- rinse thoroughly with warm water
- use 2-3 times per week
- follow with Antioxidant Hydramist and Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50
PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, C20-40 Pareth-10, Silica, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website however, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free.
For a current list of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.